The Big Mini Golf Tour 2022 Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
The Big Mini Golf Tour 2022 – Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Greater Yarmouth Tourism & Business Improvement Area Ltd, Maritime House, 25 Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth NR30 2EN.
3. The prize will be one Short Break (Friday check-in, Monday check-out) in a Silver Caravan at Richardson's Hemsby Beach Holiday Park (valid until 31st October 2023) and one free night's stay at the Seahorse Guest House in Great Yarmouth for two people (valid until 20th April 2023). All prizes are subject to availability.
4. The winner will be drawn at random.
5. All prizes are non-exchangeable, are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
6. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
7. Prize draw decisions are final and no correspondence about these decisions will be entered into by Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA or any of their associates.
Eligibility to enter
8. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 only.
9. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
10. The prize draw is free to enter.
11. You may enter the prize draw more than once.
12. By entering the prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
13. If a winner is found to be ineligible, Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA reserves the right to award their prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
How to enter
14. To enter the prize draw, complete the entry form via the entry link at https://linktr.ee/BigMiniGolfTour or by scanning the QR Code at a participating course following your round of minigolf.
15. Entries will be accepted up to 11.59pm on Wednesday 21st September 2022.
16. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
17. Employees of Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA or any of their associates are not eligible to take part in the prize draw and any such entries will be null and void.
18. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
19. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA shall not be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in the prize draw.
20. The prize draw opens at 8am on Saturday 14th May 2022 (National Miniature Golf Day) and closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 21st September 2022 (Miniature Golf Day).
21. Entries before or after these times and dates will not be included in the prize draw.
Receipt of the prize
22. The winner of the prize draw will be chosen at random.
23. The winner will be notified after 22nd September 2022 via the email address provided on the entry form.
24. For the purpose of sending out any details of the prize by mail, the winner will be asked for their contact details. These details will only be used for sending out physical material related to the prize and for any relevant communication regarding the prize draw only. Personal data will not be used beyond this purpose.
25. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
26. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
27. Please allow 14 days for delivery of any details of the prize by mail, or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
28. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to using the prize are that of the prize winner.
29. The winner may be required to take part in, or co-operate with publicity, or any other form of promotional activity.
Limitation of Liability
30. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA and its associates do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
31. Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
32. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
33. By participating in the prize draw entrants agree that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.